If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to an employment opportunity posted, please apply using the form below and be sure to upload your resume for consideration.
Reliant Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of high precision linear and rotary positioning stages. We specialize in custom, easy to integrate OEM motion assemblies that have been designed for a customer’s specific application.
Our positioning stages are found in metrology, inspection, and production tools used in the semiconductor, data recording, materials, medical device, and laser machining industries.
As a Manufacturing Assembly Technician, you will build and test electro-mechanical motion control devices with sub-micro precision. This is not assembly line work; you will be involved in the full build from the beginning through final test and certification of a variety of products. You will also work closely with the engineering team providing feedback for continued product design improvement. Successful candidates must be able to follow assembly instructions, standard operating and quality assurance procedures, and be able to read and understand engineering drawings. You must be a self-starter and be able to work in a team setting.
- Associates Degree in related discipline strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a technician working with measuring tools, microscopes, manufacturing and evaluation equipment, as well as small components and electrical devices.
- Ability to work with and read precision hand tools. Examples include: digital or dial calipers, digital or dial micrometers, electronic or dial indicators, and torque wrenches.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with laser interferometry a plus.
- Experience with motion control a plus.
- Speak, read and write English fluently and possess math skills normally associated with a two-year engineering degree.
- Experience using set-up documents and operation procedures for manufacturing specifications.
- 1+ years of experience with MS office including Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Flexibility to work overtime as business needs dictate.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills with experience in teamwork and team building.