If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to an employment opportunity posted, please apply using the form below and be sure to upload your resume for consideration.
Reliant Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of high precision linear and rotary positioning stages. We specialize in custom, easy to integrate OEM motion assemblies that have been designed for a customer’s specific application.
Our positioning stages are found in metrology, inspection, and production tools used in the semiconductor, data recording, materials, medical device, and laser machining industries.
- Negotiate prices, terms, delivery, and conditions for purchases from suppliers for a variety of assigned commodities including those which are a non-standard or of a technical nature.
- Request and analyze quote packages for new products from approve suppliers.
- Coordinate communication between engineering, operating departments and suppliers.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Work independently with excellent problem-solving skills, while keeping management updated on the status of assigned activities.
- Review acknowledgements for agreement with purchase orders and resolve any discrepancies with the supplier to the best possible advantage for the organization.
- Follow-up on production shortages and expedite orders as necessary to meet schedules.
- Proactively search for cost reduction opportunities.
- Interact interdepartmentally with the MRP system to monitor order status and ensure timely production schedules or push out materials to maintain JIT delivery of materials.
- Execute and maintain production orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience / Education Requirements
- College degree and/or equivalent purchasing/production control/materials experience.
- Experience utilizing MRP systems, SAP preferred.
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to communicate across several levels of staff and customers/vendors.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent negotiating skills in order to bring others together and reconcile differences.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.